This policy articulates the privacy and data protection principles followed by SIMPLIWOW SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (“SIMPLIWOW”) with regards to the personal information of its clients/ customers, partners, applicants, contractors, employees, trainees, prospects and vendors and all such users whose personal information are collected, stored and processed by SIMPLIWOW (“Data Subjects”).
This Privacy Statement details SIMPLIWOW’s privacy practices regarding Personal Information that SIMPLIWOW collects and stores regarding the Data Subject through the SIMPLIWOW website ( as also access of SIMPLIWOW website through mobile devices or alternate devices) and also for those Personal Information that user provides to SIMPLIWOW while seeking the services of SIMPLIWOW.
This Privacy Statement applies when user visits SIMPLIWOW Site(s) that links to this Privacy Statement or when user contacts SIMPLIWOW, for example, with a comment, inquiry or customer support request or services. SIMPLIWOW collects personal information about you, pursuant to this Privacy Statement and is committed to protecting your privacy. By using or accessing SIMPLIWOW sites or seeking services of SIMPLIWOW, user agrees that SIMPLIWOW may process user’s personal information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
Version no 1.1 April, 2019
SIMPLIWOW may change the data privacy practices and update our Privacy Statement as and when the need arises (take such additional steps as may be required by law), and the same will be made available on SIMPLIWOW website.
- “Company”, “our”, “us”, or “we” shall mean SIMPLIWOW.
- ‘Personal Information’ means any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of SIMPLIWOW.
- “You” in the Privacy Statement shall mean user of SIMPLIWOW’s website(s) and services.
- “Site” shall mean SIMPLIWOW website(s) whether accessed through computer devices or mobile devices/ alternate device(s).
- COVERAGE: In general, user/ you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as;
- Our collection of information -When you visit our Sites, we may ask you for personal information to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested. The personal information we collect from you when you use our Sites may include:
• Identity data, such as your name, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers and physical address (including street, city, state, postal code, and/or country);
• Financial information, including credit card or other financial account information for the purpose of enabling us to facilitate your purchase of Company products and services that may be available on our site(s);
• Export control information (currently N/A), such as your nationality, citizenship and country of residence, that allows us to determine your eligibility under export control regulations to receive information about certain technologies;
• Transaction data, including inquiries about and orders for our products and services and details of payments to and from you; registration data, such as information provided by you when you register for an account to use our Sites, including user names and passwords;
• Your feedback, including feedback from you about our site(s) as well as our products and services generally. When you do not provide requested information, we may not be able to provide you the requested service or complete your transaction.
b) Information we collect about you. We may collect certain information about your visit to our Sites, including:
Usage data, including information about how you use our Sites, what pages you view, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access, the date and time you access the Site, the website from which you linked to one of our Sites and other actions taken within the Sites; and
Technical data, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and capabilities and language and your operating system., geo-location information. For certain Sites, with your express consent, we may collect the precise, real-time location (i.e., geo-location) of your mobile device. This information will be used only for purposes of facilitating your use of the Sites. The geo-location of your mobile device may be disclosed to our service providers who may process this information in connection with providing services on our behalf. Once you have consented to the collection of the precise, real-time location of your mobile device, you may adjust this consent by managing your Location Services preferences through the settings of your mobile device.
With your consent, we may also use your personal information for additional purposes. Instances where sensitive personal information is collected will warrant explicit consent
c) Information collected from third parties. In accordance with applicable law, we may collect personal information about you from third parties, such as social media websites/applications, which we may combine with the information we already hold about you in order to help us improve and customize our Sites to your preferences and for other purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement.
USE OF INFORMATION -We may use the Personal Information collected via our Sites or when you contact us for purposes that include:
Services and transactions. We may use your personal information to deliver services to you or carry out transactions you have requested, including, but not limited to, providing information on Company services you have purchased or otherwise use, and facilitating the use of our Sites.
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently;
- to create your user ID;
- to identify you once you register on our website;
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests;
to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
- to process job application and alumni related requests, more details about which are available on corresponding portals of this website;
- Maintain leads / run promotional campaigns/ create brand awareness/ provide better services and generate demand/ market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law)/ conduct processing necessary to fulfil other contractual obligations for the individual;
- Research and analysis. We may use your personal information to conduct research and analysis to help us analyze your purchasing preferences, identify the products and services that best meet your requirements.
- Enforcement: We may use the personal information we collect in order to detect, prevent and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our terms and conditions, violations of law or other misuse of our Sites.
You may be entitled to request that we restrict our storing / processing of your personal information, for example, where the accuracy of the information is contested by you.
4) THE LEGAL BASIS ON WHICH WE PROCESS INFORMATION
Where required by law, we will ensure there is a legal basis for the processing of your personal information. In most cases the legal basis will be that:
• the processing is necessary for the performance of the services we provide to you;
• the processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, including compliance with applicable laws, regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders or subpoenas;
• the processing is soley based on your consent to the processing of your personal information for one or more specified purposes ; or
• the processing is necessary to meet our legitimate interests, for example to develop and improve our Sites, products and/or services for the benefit of our customers.
5) ANONYMIZING INFORMATION -In accordance with applicable law, we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be used to identify you. Anonymized information is not considered personal information and is therefore not subject to this Privacy Statement. We may collect, use and share anonymized information for any purpose.
6) ACCESS, CORRECTION, OBJECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Information, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Information. You can assert your rights in the corresponding sections where such information was provided or by contacting us at email@example.com
The period during which we store your personal information varies depending on the purpose for the processing. For example, we store personal information needed to facilitate transactions you have requested, for so long as you are a customer of SIMPLIWOW. If you submit an employment application via our Sites, we will retain details of your application as set forth in the privacy statement or other notice made available to you in connection with your application or as otherwise required by law. In all other cases, we store your Personal Information for as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, following which time it is either anonymized (where permitted by applicable law), deleted or destroyed unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
8) DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with selected third parties in accordance with applicable law, including as set out below. i.e., the SIMPLIWOW business partners , our affiliates, service vendors, authorized third-party agents/ trusted partners; or contractors on need be basis for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. In connection with certain transactions, we may disclose some or all of your personal information (if applicable) to financial institutions, government entities and shipping companies or postal services involved in fulfillment of the transaction . Circumstances may arise where for strategic or other business reasons SIMPLIWOW decides to sell, buy, divest, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. We may disclose information we maintain about you to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, divestiture or sale of all or a portion of SIMPLIWOW’s assets. We may disclose Personal Information if required or authorized to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property or, in urgent circumstances, to protect the personal safety of any individual.
9. USERS LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) , USA AND OTHER COUNTRIES.
We are not a global company as of now. SIMPLIWOW, domiciled in Bangalore, is the data controller, processing your Personal Information within India. If required, we shall put in place appropriate safeguards with our service providers, and other business partners and agents to ensure that transfers of personal information outside the EEA, USA and other countries (as applicable) are adequately protected.
We use a variety of security procedures/ technologies to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, including implementation of such security measures as may be required by applicable law. However, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Sites over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks. The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a User ID and password to access the Sites, you are responsible for keeping those log-on credentials confidential and not revealing them to others.
SIMPLIWOW may provide links to third-party websites and services. If you click on these links, SIMPLIWOW cannot not held responsible for your data and privacy protection. Visiting those websites is not governed by this Privacy Statement.
11) CONTACTING SIMPLIWOW
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, please contact us at: